Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hi

...

Hi.

Four years ago, I abandoned this blog. Not because of any particular incident, but because I simply lost the drive and incentive to write. Blogging used to bring me loads of happiness back when I was a teenager - mostly because it served as a distraction from my homeschooling, a place to overshare stories about my work, and it also unintentionally became an avenue to meet loads of like-minded people (some of whom are still my friends to this date).

I still don't really have any proper incentive to blog. I'm not exactly overjoyed typing all this out. Like I'm pretty sure my writing has gotten shittier... But I'm still gonna try. I've been feeling pretty low about myself and I have around a month of free time on my hands (will definitely update everyone - or no one in particular LOLLL - about what I've been up to all these years) so I want to make use of it.

I drafted all the previous posts. Not because I want to 'start afresh' or anything dramatic like that... it's literally because the freaking font won't change and I am trying to go for a more monochromatic effect as opposed to the bright neon colours I previously used on a black backdrop LOL. So once I figure that out I'll probably republish them (edit: they're back up now!).

Here's a really recent picture of me (literally taken a day ago)


ALSO - WHOEVER IS ACTIVE ON HERE PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN GO TO YOUR BLOG AND CATCH UP ON YOUR LIFE. THX.

See you really soon,

Fareeha

15 comments:

Curl Jung said...

WELCOME BACK, FURREE!!! The blogosphere missed its queen. It's good to see you back. I hope it will inspire me to start blogging again.

Anonymous said...

Hey my name is carolyn I have a blog called forever carolyn. I would love it if you checked out my blog and also possibly maybe could give me a shout out, I know its a lot to ask but i am new and looking to be noticed. Shout out for shout out?
Love your blog.
Thanks.
-Carolyn
My blog:
https://forevercarolynblog.blogspot.com/

Hira said...

Finally, my love! I'm so glad you're back and I really hope you continue with it. I vividly remember how your last post was a solace for me when I read it. I needed it the most back then. Those simply articulated words synced with me then when I was in ruins. I am 100% sure you've only gotten better over time. I'm incredibly happy to see you again. That post initiated this friendship that we carried over the years and throughout this time, I have only grown fonder of the person you're. Please continue and don't stop.
You do you!
You know that you've my support and love for everything life has to offer.
Blogging sphere must have missed you, I've missed your words and your presence.

Loads of love and best wishes, my queen!❤️

The Me. said...

Hi (:

Furree Katt said...

@Curl, OMG THANK YOU! I really hope you start blogging again!

@Carolyn, I checked out your blog and left a comment :)

@Hira, Thank you so much, this really means a lot to me. So blessed to have gotten to know you through this blogsphere. I will surely try my best to stay consistent on here <3

@The Me, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

MizterDQ said...

Hey just saw your blog. Good stuff, great hits. I like how you write about your life, I just can't do that so I write poems and short stories based on fiction instead. Looking forward to more stuff from you, wish you all the best :)

Do check out mine if you can: www.selfiebydq.com

TR said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! It meant a lot to me. I'm so glad someone else is also active on here. Love and light! x

Furree Katt said...

@Selfie, thank you so much, means a lot!!!

@Tazeen, OMG GIRL HI!!!!!!! Yay I'm so happy we're reconnected through blogspot!

Maryam said...

It's so good to see you back here! I felt so smol and alone, blogging on my own for the past year or so lol. HELLO.

Maryam A. said...

Hello Furree, my jaan. You’ll always be THE Furree Katt to me.

So glad to see you back. I’m trying to keep my blog alive as well but with the inclusion of social media in our lives, it seems pretty hard to gather the same old traction. But it was fun. And I hope we can pull through!

Excited to read more.
Lots of love.

Furree Katt said...

@Maryam, YAS! I'm glad to be back and so happy you never left!!!

@Maryam A, OMG thank you <3 Yeah I agree Twitter and IG have really taken over but I feel nice that we still have this niche to come back to whenever we're feeling like our old selves. I'm excited to post more!!!

Atique Mangla said...

Hi! Check out my blog too. It's tikumangla.blogspot.com

BH said...

Really great to see you back :)

Furree Katt said...

@Atique, sure!

@BH, YAY, thank you so much!

dvdsXr said...

you seem neat. thanks for reading and commenting on my blog.