Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pose. No Pastry. No Picasso. No Pills. Damn No Pancake. NOOO Pitcher. OH HO POST*. Guest Post. I Hate Autocorrect :P (By Hamza Bin Ladin)

WARNING: Please avoid reading this post if you are allergic to bullshit. Because once you start reading it you’ll get jinxed and scarred for life. Not only you, your seven generations will be affected by this post so please save your great-great-great-grand-son by averting your eyes from this webpage and go elsewhere. 
                                               
After fifteen days of constant dancing and partying I’ve finally managed to write down this guest post for my/our most favorite blogger. I've been living on cloud 9 ever since I saw this on my Facebook wall.  
                                 
She was crying multiple shades of grey blue, which is not normal at all!

To which I responded:  

*please be kind enough to ignore my appalling Paint skills*

*Ahem*


Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm Hamza and I do not like my name at all. Don't get me wrong. It's a pretty decent name. Also, the definitions ofHamza at the Urban Dictionaryis pretty apt too.Hehe. 

There’s so much fuss about names. You know what, in my opinion people should not be allowed to keep a name that already has been taken. This would invoke creativity in people and we’ll be able to have really cool names. Also people won’t have any trouble claiming twitter accounts with their real names so end of user-names like Jack69 or PrincessAlice. 

Some names are really cool. For instance: Dick. If I had a brother called Dick, I'd make him go crazy by saying,'Don't be a dick, Dick', all day!   

A friend of mine knew these two sisters in his school named Kisma Baig Butt and Seema Baig Butt. Now imagine this conversation: 

You: Hi, What's your name? 
She: Seema Baig Butt. 
You: Pardon? 
She: SEE MA BIG BUTT. 
  
Now you're standing there confused what to do. See her big butt or ask her name once again. Likewise, 

You: Hi! What's your name? 
She: Kisma Baig Butt.  
You: Pardon? 
She: KISS-MA BIG BUTT. 

Now you're in a grave situation; to kiss her big butt or ask her name once again. And in case, you chose to do the former, God bless you son. 

Man, I wonder what made Mr.Baig Butt name his daughters in such a vulgar and haram way. Openly inviting strangers (na-mehrams) to see and kiss his daughters 'baigbutts'? Same is the case with uni-sex names. So confusing. Parents who christen their children with unisex names must high on something really strong.   

I hate meeting people with my name. Whenever I see another Hamza, they mean competition to me; WAR. If you’re a Hamza and, unfortunately met me, then don’t be surprised why I’m beingextramean to you. Actually, I’m not being mean; I’mjusttrying to make you understand, Do you realize that you are not worthy of MY name.  It's like Harry Potter and the Dark Lord. "Neither one can live while the other survives". There are just two options with people claiming my name to be theirs too; die or change their name(s). 

The reason I dislike my name is very viable and understandable. The reason may sound quite bizarre to most of you but that's that; It's not a nice last name. For instance, if I end up marrying Emma Watson and want her to take up my name it'd be Emma Hamza. "Emma Hamza". Yuck.  

I had a massive crush on this girl in grade three. I used to study at Saint Michael’s Convent School those days, we had a lot of Christian and Hindu kids in our class. So there was this cute Hindu girl in our class which was the ‘apple’ of all the male eyes in our class. 

One day, during the recess during one of those pre-teen-hormonal-chats, the boys were boasting and fighting about how she was dying for them but they couldn't marry herjustbecause she was a non-Muslim. I said: I’d marry her but our names don’t sound cool together. One of my friends said: "Sonya Rajkumaari sounds a lot cooler than Sonia Hamza. Sonia Hamza sounds like brother and sister more than anything". 

So yeah, it’s kinda sad. Not kinda, it IS sad. *sniff* 
 
You see, it’s much harder for me to find a girlfriend for myself. I have to find someone with a name that goes well with mine. And I haven’t met a single one yet. Even my current crush’s name is Areeba. Imagine, Areeba Hamza. I don't need anyone to bro-zone me. Myownname bro-zones me.  
 
Hahahahahahahahahahah*Burst into tears* 

*Sings* 'I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...' 

 To help me out of this miserable condition, please let me know of any girls with names that sound great with Hamza. Also, please let us know of any funny names you've heard. 

But even if you guys fail to think of any suitable names, finally, as a last resort I shall change my name. Not completely change my name but use it like an anagram: Tom MarvoloRiddle = I am Lord Voldemort. Something like that. 


Or even if that does not work, I shall cut off my nose and become He Who Must Not Be Named. Bellatrix wasn't that ugly, you know. *Wink* 
 

Finally, Thanks-a-billion-gazillion for letting me write something on your blog. It's an honor for me to write a guest post for the Queen Blogger. By the way, Furree,youknow what, I pronounce your name with an extra ‘h’.  

It makes it sound extracool.Ubercool. “Fareeha...Fur-hee-haa!” Hee-haw. Like a cowboy. Oh,cow-girl. Ouch.Cow girlsounds bad. Like some fat-dumb-aunty-type-womanish-girl. 

Yee-Haw.  FurYeeHaw.  I like the way your name ends with acow boysound. Yee Haw.

Fur-Yee-Haw {noun}: a cowboy with fur.



Okay. I must stop being lame now.Yee-haw. 


This is a guest post, 
Don’t read it like a ghost. 
If you leave a comment, I’ll give you a toast, 
Or else I’ll eat you up like a roast! 


Cheers! 

HBH. 


x


Hamza is, undoubtedly, the king of blogging. I am extremely proud to have this hilarious Guest Post grace my blog. Hamza is my hero, and he inspires me. LOL JK, he's an idiot. But I still love him! Visit his ultra funny and awesometastic blog, Teenage Mutiny.

.
something i drew to express my gratitude.
- Furree.

38 comments:

quartertoinsane said...

Rabia would sound good with your last name you know... or even a hyphenated name like naveen-hamza :D

Hanis. said...

*can't resist*

Hanis Hamza sounds nice.

Lakshmi Mitra said...

I'm not sure I can tell the difference between names that insinuate 'bro-zone' and names that don't.

Poor Areeba and Sonya and all the other girls! :(

Kashaf A. said...

I HAVE A UNI-SEX NAME.

People tease me so much. What's your name? Kashaf? Yeh larkoun ka naam nahe hota kiya?

But khair, i like it. Unique hai. I have this unusual history with names. When i was born, i was named Hareem. Then i used to fall sick a lot and stuff so someone adviced my parents to change my name. So my mother named me Kashaf.

Arrey, i bro-zoned you on our twitter chat. Haha :P

Lioness Without A Pride said...

I LOVE THIS POST!
GOD BLESS HAMZA!
LONG LIVE THE KING!
Also I totally hummed along at the "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad.. Mad world.." part!

Shrija is a funny name too. It cannot be shortened into a nickname.

But the worse name ever -a real, actual one - belongs to this girl named..

Iloveyou.
I KID YOU NOT! Her father is a tuition teacher, he taught my cousin, and he REALLY DID name her that! Pooor girl. Oh, and this same cousin had a classmate called Ushoshi Ghosh which for some reason cracked us up a lot back then. It doesn't now, though. If you were wondering.

:D Great post!

Laila N Mysis said...

I'm scarred! And the next seven generations of me too! O_O

'Twas worth it. That was amusing ^^

Now I want a toast.

(And you seem to have plenty of eligible bachelorettes. Have fun with that (x )

Marzouk Alam said...

"I don't need anyone to bro-zone me. My own name bro-zones me."

THAT WAS INSAAANELY FUNNY!!

Bro, I have the same problem you do. I dislike my name (What kinda name is Marzouk? -_-), and my crush's name is Ruqaiyyah. And "Ruqaiyyah Alam" sound VERY weird to me.

Amazing stuff, bro. Top notch. xD

Anonymous said...

HBL? Jahan khuwab wahan HBL? (I think that is the tagline, no?)

I have a weird name too, people ALWAYS get my name wrong :( and what's worse is that my name does not sound like a unisex name and still in my office, in some documents, Mr. is written with my name :o *I had a heart attack when I read that*

Baig Butt? Seriously? I thought these were two very different castes and can never ever be put together in one name. :o Poor souls!

Unknown said...

LOL at the Baig Butts. I cracked up at that. xD

Fortunately for me my first name is quite normal and people don't have trouble with it. Your name bro-zoning you was one more thing that cracked me up.

Nice post ^^

DjFaam said...

ahahaha This is epic xD

Rutaba Tariq said...

I find this post very cute. The Baig butt joke was a cracker no doubt BUT the dilemma over your name was downright hilarious.I think I share the very same concern. My name's quite uncommon and I am not bothered that it's pronounced badly, but by the fact that 'It's not a nice FIRST NAME'. Hell... any guy I like I can't put my name before his cause it sounds too darn bizarre.
Though I like your perception of "What seems utterly annoying to us, can be actually very funny if viewed from a different angle" I think I'll see my own name as funny from now onward. So thanks?

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha i loved it. Soo cute!

Unknown said...

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA<3

Unknown said...

*ClapClapClap*

Shiza said...

Hahaha Hamza, you better Change your name. No girl name sounds cool with Hamza. Areej or rhyming names probably, but no.
Well written though.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! such an awesome post.

Anonymous said...

My name is Zoë. Honestly, it's Zoë--which is a very difficult name to put on the computer. Hmm . . . Zoë Hazma. Zoë . . . Hamza . . . Uhh, well . . . you know . . . Ehh, whatever. Anyway, I loved this post! Very cute.

Lioness Without A Pride said...

Yzma Hamza! You know, like the hag from The Emperor's New Groove! We just need to find you a real-life, much younger Yzma! I think it has a nice ring to it: Yzma Hamza. :D And both have m, z and a, which is pretty cool. And names with y in them are so rare.

Talitha said...

Ha ha ha Hamza....you are insanely funny!
About the girl...depends on what you are looking for...rhyming names??
Asma Hamsa..or Yzma like the Lioness said!
You weren't exaggerating about the two sisters right??!
*bursts out laughing*

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.
And no.I can't think of any name which sounds good with Hamza.I pity you. :p

PeaceLoveandSharpies said...

Could be worse, babe.
I have a friend with the last name Balls.

And he's considering naming his son "Harry."

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahah! Hamza this is supercalifrijalistically awesomee! Amazinggg :') I laughed so hard at the Baig Butt joke! And the brozone part! Hahahah. You're too good! Be like a potato. Boo :3

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Dictionary meaning of your name!!! :))))) Oheemjee, just couldn't stop laughing!!

Instant fav!
:)

Momina said...

That was so hilarious! Now I cant stop thinking of funny ways to pronounce peoples' names!

MAHNOOR said...

Baig Butt. :o WOW! Your creative head, my idiot friend, I salute.

EPIC. Uber epic.

You're a cracker, Hamza. A crazy-insanely-brilliant-mindfuck-ER. Yes, I totally named you that. Like it? oh, no? never mind. Ha!

Hamza. Hamza is a good name.
How about, Azmah Hamza? That sounds good. Find a girl named Azmah. Or, just name a hot chick Azmah, and marry her, eh?

Oh, and thanks for asking me to check THIS out. Total (Y).

HBL. You be the baws.

And, hey, the flying kiss pic, so YOUH!

Meh Nur Bar Bar. (As called by you!)
Xx.

PurpleMist. said...

lol... crying multiple shades of blue, I didn't even notice that :P
Your paint skills are not that bad!

Hahahahaha, I laughed so hard at the Baig Butt sisters part..

I know what you mean about war-ing with people who have the same name as you. My name isn't very common so I only know one other person... my old driver's daughter, he named her the same because he liked my name :P

I honestly can't think of a name that sounds good with Hamza...sad.

Lol, I loved this post.
You never fail to make me laugh Hamza :D

Curl Jung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curl Jung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curl Jung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curl Jung said...

@ Quartertoinsane ,
Congratulations! First commenter!
You were supposed to write "YAYAYAYAY FIRST COMMENT!" Chalo, no problem. It's Okay. Rabia? Yuck. Hypenated names bhe hotey hein bhala? :p


@ Hanis,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. IT ACTUALLY DOES SOUND GREAT. Hanis Hamza. <3 Wow. But you don't do boys, Hanis. Or have you changed your mind now? :p


@ Asinastra Nightshade,
HI. I've missed you a lot! Haven't seen you on my blog since ages! </3 ;( Whaaaat? Poor Areeba and Sonya? Have some pity on ME! I'm the one who gets bro-zoned everytime! :( Thanks a lot for your comment. :D

Curl Jung said...

@ Kashaf.A ,
I feel sorry for you, Kashaf. Mazak kay illawa, you do look a larka. Are you sure..that you're a girl? Mr.Kashaf sounds so...coherent, you know. You're already a BRO, Kashaf. You can't bro zone me. Hehe. Tsk Tsk. Bichara Kashaf.


@ Lioness Without A Pride ,
THANK-YOU-SO-MUCH LWAP! :D :D
I smiled like an idiot while reading your comment. <3 Haha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AT ALL. Iloveyou? Seriously? I should totally meet and marry this girl. Iloveyou Hamza sounds so WONDERFUL. Thank you so much, Shrija. Shrija is a pretty name. You can shorten it up too to something like er..RIJA. :D



@ Laila N Mysis ,
Hahaha. Thank-you!
Sure *Raises glass*, Here's to Laila! :D
I wish that was how thing were but there are not. I just have a plenty of eligible..sisters. Thanks a lot for your comment!



@ Marzouk Alam ,
HAHAAHAHA. I'm glad you liked my post, Marzouk. Your name is pretty cool. Ruqaiyyah Alam is FINE as long as Ruqaiyyah is hot :p Hehe.
Thanks a lot, bro! ;D


@ Ennzee ,
NO. Habib Bank Limited copied me. I'm the orginal HBL. 'Jahan mein wahan baysharami' is the tagline. K? :P :D
Really? Is Ennzee your real name? HAHAHA. That must be horrifying! Okay, I made up that Baig Butt thing up. :P Thanks a lot for your comment. :D


@ Anuradha ,
HIIII. I missed you a lot, Anuradha! Hahaha. Your name is really cool. Anuraadhaa. If I was a girl, I'd name myself Anuradha, I swear. Thanks for liking the post. :D ;D


@DjFaam,
Thank you. :)


@Rutaba Tariq,
Thank-you! Rutaba is a cute name. I've got a 3 year old niece, her name is Rutaba Kareem. She prononces her name like; Ruk Abba Cream. :p
HAHAHA. Thanks a lot for your comment, Rutaba. :)



@Iqra Asif,
Thank you.


@Shiza,
I'll never change my name! Areej Hamza. Err. Not good enough. How about Taylor Hamza? :p :D Thank you!


@Swaleha Ahmed,
Thank you!


@fluffinmyear.blogspot.com ,
HI Zoë. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Zoë Hamza? Perfect. Lets get married on Christmas? :p
Thanks a lot for linking the post! :D


@ LWAP ,
YZMA?
I'll JUST IGNORE YOUR COMMENT. -_-


@ Talitha ,
Thank you, Talitha! No. I'm certainly not looking for a rhyming name. Hahahaha. No I wasn't. :P HAHAHA. Thanks for liking a lot.


@Salva Shariq,
Thank you. Nevermind, I've found Zoë. <3 :P HAHA.


@PeaceLoveAndSharpies,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HARRY BALLS. HAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU ARE HILARIOUS, ZEHRA. <3 :D


@Umehani Akhtar,
Thank-you-so-much Umehani. I'm glad I made you laugh so hard. Potatoes are <3. BOO! :D


@The Blue Periwinkle,
HAHAHA. You pervertt. Thank-you! :D


@Momina,
HAHA. Thank you! Do that. And post it on their facebook walls. :p Cheers :D

@MAHNOOR,
HAHAHA. THANK-YOU-SO-MUCH MAHNOOR. :D A crazy-insanely-brilliant-mindfuck-ER? Okay. Still better than a brozoned Hamza. Thank you, Meh Nur Bar Bar. :D


@PurpleMist,
This is the BEST comment on this post. At least SOMEBODY appreciated my paint skills. YAY!
That's really cool. Our maid recently named his son Hamza just because she liked my name. :)
I'm glad you loved this post! :p
Thank-you-so-much! :D

Curl Jung said...

@ALL,
Thank-you all for reading and liking the post. And those of you who read it like a ghost and did NOT leave a comment, thank-you for I love eating roasts. :D

And thank-you Furree, for letting me post my nonsense on your wonderful blog.

Cheers!

Voice Of Reason said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH. I can't believe how true he is about being bro-zoned by his own name. HAHAHAHA. Couldn't help laughing throughout. This post was better than the stuff he posts on his own blog. Hail Hamza, indeed!

Sania Tahir said...

HAIL HAMZA :D

now coming to think of it, you are right about the bro-zone, *making a mental note not to name sny little kid hamza;)*
Furree, he is an inspiration to all the aspiring boggers, and you too.

Maryam A. said...

OMG I WAS LAUGHING THROUGHOUT.


I love this post!


Hamza, name your daughter kisma butt pls.

Jayden said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. KISS MA BUTT. That's an epic name xD Great post man I had tears in my eyes!!!

Farooq Habib said...

This post was totally hilarious XD XD XD. The king of blogging does it again. Loved the post and literally LMAO on the Kisma and Seema joke XD.

zubia said...

omg i love this post. It didn't feel boring for once while reading it. I am in love with every single word of this blog. what about zubia ??? lets try and do leme know if its cool :P